Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bellingham, Washington

On our way to the coast of the Pacific Northwest.

Love on the boardwalk in Bellingham.

Beach sculpture by Eli.

A moment to sit and look at the water together. I thought we should actually BE in some of these pictures!


That's me (Cora) kayaking on the Bay. Being so close to the water nourished me and I felt like a real mermaid. One with a boat.

Super Eli in his life vest just before getting into the row boat on Chuckanut Bay.

Bellingham, Washington is where our friends, Matt and Michelle live. It is a lovely town--very quaint and clean and full of cute shops and pretty places to be. On our first night there we took a walk on the boardwalk and watched the sun set. We all bent down to the water and touched the Pacific Ocean together. It felt like a huge accomplishment just getting ourselves that far.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a beautiful part of the world! I really LOVE Eli's shell sculpture and the pearl in the rock sculpture. He's got something there. The photos are just lovely and inspiring, as are your words. - Denise

    ReplyDelete